I was honoured to receive a certificate of recognition by The Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Ethiopia, Member of Parliament Jeremy Lefroy. Some of the distinguished guests at the invite-only private awards ceremony at the Grand Sherton (Park Lane Hotel) in Mayfair on 24th October 2018, were the Ambassador to Ethiopia, the Ambassador to The Democratic Republic of Congo, the Ambassador to the Republic of Kenya alongside various press such as Vox Africa.
- Nisaa Jetha Ranked in Top 20 Impact & Sustainability Leaders Across Europe
- Global Leaders Together Again at the World Economic Forum
- Zoom Fatigue — The Future of Work?
- From Covid to Climate – Emerging Sustainability Trends
- Nisaa Jetha – Huffington’s Thrive Global
- Why Gender & Climate Are Buzz Words?
- Nisaa Jetha Talks Governance, Ethics and “Big Tech” — What Does The Future Hold?
- Did We Break the Office Cubicle? The “Newer Normal” According to Nisaa Jetha
- Nisaa Jetha Selected as a Judge for UN Sustainable Development Goals Challenge
- Why Paris Changed the World
- Why the SDGs?
- What’s the Deal? ESG, CSR, and Impact Investing?