I was honoured to receive a certificate of recognition by The Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Ethiopia, Member of Parliament Jeremy Lefroy. Some of the distinguished guests at the invite-only private awards ceremony at the Grand Sherton (Park Lane Hotel) in Mayfair on 24th October 2018, were the Ambassador to Ethiopia, the Ambassador to The Democratic Republic of Congo, the Ambassador to the Republic of Kenya alongside various press such as Vox Africa.
- What’s the Deal? ESG, CSR, and Impact Investing?
- Nisaa Jetha Selected By The United Nations (SDG Campaign) To Speak On Economic Transformation
- We Need “Green Strings” Attached -ESG Trends & Impact Investing
- Data and Education are Central to Economic Response and Recovery
- Disrupting the Impact Space
- Launch of Africa’s Alternative Energy Summit & Exhibition – 2015
- Nisaa Jetha Selected To Attend Global Adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals at United Nations General Assembly
- 7 Days of Genius on Google Campus – 92Y & UN (Women) in collaboration with Microsoft Ventures -2016
- African Disruptive Technology Forum – Inside British Parliament (House of Lords) -2019
- International Strategic Alliance – 2016
- African Disruptive Technology Conference
- Who is The Career Breakthrough Conference 2015 for? You